Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Having Problems with contant reset on Blanchardstown Xchange

• 13-02-2006 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1 joemurphy9669

Hi
    Having problems since just before xmas with constant DSL resets....Replaced modem etc, line levels good....about 10 calls logged with Bt at this stage..no sign of a fix

when the problem is there the DSL line constantly resets..it stays up for about 30 secs before resetting again.. when the problem is not there I have perfect connection sometimes for days on end....

Hard to find any pattern except to ay that the line is always working first thing in the morning...frequently works all day till 5 or 6 pm and then stops...

today would be typical....worked first thing this morning.. then gone most of the day..came back briefly aroudn tead time then died again... working fine since about 9pm

There was a report of a big problem in blanch exchange but it is supposed to have been resolved...

If anyone else off blanch has similar problems I'd like t ohear.

joe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Pixel8

Im with BT near Leopardstown and i get these problems now and again as well. It's a bit sick alright, especially when you waste a couple of hours just trying to get it back online when there's nothing you can actually do... Sort this BT ya bastids! :p

Advertisement