Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your best skate picture you ever took ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

This is a photo I took of my mate flying off a ramp, his shoe in the top left and the board left behind in the bottom right:v:

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Sanitarium

niyiimagesequence7uo.th.jpg
    Thats a quick one there I found, let me find the others, I know they are here somewhere.......

-San

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 lockwolf

This is a picture of the Varial Kickflip I almost landed on my friends Gh3tto Target Skateboard. It was way too waterlogged to do anything on it and the trucks were ready to burst!

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭skapunkkeith

lockwolf, are u irish, im asking cz u said it was target which is like american and this is an irish site

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

lockwolf, are u irish, im asking cz u said it was target which is like american and this is an irish site

look at the flag on the house in the background;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Sanitarium

It doesn't matter if he is american, does it?

Maby it was a pucture he took on his holidays or something......
    -San

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭skapunkkeith

no i was just wondering

Advertisement