Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Jeep Horror!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

And that's actually being sold :eek: :confused:

And someone's buying it :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

eBay is getting worse. It'll be listed in CBG next!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

That is funny. Very. :D

Wonder where/why it was modified so - can't have been UK, that 'thing' would never have got an MOT/been reg'd :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭pontovic

my god how would you flash someone or indicate in that thing ? ive seen some cars in america and it would let you believe that they would allow you to drive a cow with an outboard motor on it over there. do they not have an NCT equivalent over there ?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Notice the passenger air bag is located behind the converted steering wheel. :eek:

McGyver must have made that one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭franksm

bazz26 wrote:
    McGyver must have made that one.

Oy ! Don't diss The Man.
    That looks strictly A-team :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

There is a mention of "postal worker" having tried it and thats the clue I think. I recall US postal vehicles were RHD so the driver could jump in and out. Sounds like someone did a DIY for a similar reason and maybe the seller of this car got stung and bought it !

Its unreal !

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

the US postal service sold off hundreds of Jeep Wranglers about 7 years ago. might be similar

Advertisement