Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 v PC

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

tba wrote:
    The point of PC's is that they do a lot more than play games, internet, media manipulation, a million other uses, thats why people still use, including myself.

If you are just going to play games get a console. I however would prefer to send that 400 Euro on a new graphics card and still be able to use AutoCAD and Photoshop.

Right with you man but I have a Laptop for everything else, nice work supplied T42 which can run everything except new games. Still play RTCW sweet for the odd game when on a plane. Just to update have decided to sell PC and games. Have a thread selling BF2, BF2:SF etc. Was back on CoD last night and had a good game with a few guys from UK. Some problems with lag at start but after that was ok

Still can't get my xbox live tag to work on here!!

Advertisement