Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taking another loan when One is Not Paid off?

Options
  • 14-02-2006 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭

I am a student and i took out a loan last summer for America. I had a 2600 loan out and I will be down to about 1200 next May and I am thinking bout taking the same loan out again.What are my chances of getting this ?I am with AIB and I dont have a credit union account.I am up to date with my payment

Thanks for your help

gob_smacked

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Whatever about the AIB, you should open a CU account now so you won't have to ask this question again.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

I am a firm believer of living within your means.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I'm a firm believer in chocolate meself.

(About as relevant, imho.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Gegerty

I'm with BOI not AIB but i have 4K left on a 10K loan and I've been preapproved for a 16K loan if it tickles my fancy! It's well outside what i can afford so i'd imagine any bank would be only too happy to drown you in debt. I doubt AIB are any different.

Advertisement