Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ui

Options
  • 14-02-2006 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭

can anyone tell me what this ui is or what mods are being used in this screenshot ?
    thanks.
    vlcsnap-122805.jpg
    vlcsnap-123019.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Looks like Bibmod to me. Bibbars / babbags etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭abccormac

It's nurfed. (you can see the little nurfed icon on the minimap)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ssh

It looks like nurfed but with the standard WoW unitframes. I've replaced the ones supplied with nurfed with Perl's Unitframes. I'll dig up a screenie later.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I'm not familiar with nurfed at all but the cheap shot bar looks like stunmod. Its a mod that just shows a progress bar for your stuns so you know when you can activate them.

/me shrugs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 AgZed

Speaking of UIs, I saw a screenie of an addon ages back that had all sorts of lovely info like number of empty bank slots, total money, and a few other things displayed in a bar across the top of the screen. Anybody know the name of it? Can't seem to find anything similar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

titanbar agZed

thats if its the same as in this pic:
    my.php?image=hart7ch.jpg

Tho that one has a lot of the stuff turned off

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

energy watch + stun watch

http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=2233
    http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=886

and its discord action bars (a bitch to set up with any shapeshifting class)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 AgZed

B-K-DzR wrote:
    titanbar agZed

thats if its the same as in this pic:
    my.php?image=hart7ch.jpg

Tho that one has a lot of the stuff turned off

That's the one, cheers! Can't actually get into Curse at the moment since I'm at work. Damn you SonicWALL!

Advertisement