Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Meteor Mobile Operatoe Logo

• 14-02-2006 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭

Noticed on my 6610 this morning meteor's operator logo has changed to "Meteor Mobile" Still has "Meteor" up on my 6230i though!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭ciaran76

There was a post on this last week by someone. Some girl (sorry I can't remember her name) had the same thing.Cute Ireland or something I think her name was ??? Sorry bout the lack of detail:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

If you want to get rid of it, use your phone to browse to

http://www.gmayer.net/oplogo/blank.asp and it'll download a blank logo.

Photos look so much sweeter without a phone company name plastered across them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

it was me that posted it lol!!

Advertisement