Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New cycling info site

Options
  • 14-02-2006 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi all

I am putting together a new cycling information website.

This site will have both local (Irish) and international events list, news, results as well as information for beginner cyclist, reviews on equipment, books, races etc.

I would like to take this opportunity to extend a request for any information, results, news, events about your club / team / organisation, that you would like have displayed at any time from now.

To make things easier for you, we could also cut and paste news etc. from your personal sites. We will of course direct people to the relevant websites and acknowledge any copyrights etc.

The website has only been live for 2 weeks and at the moment I am busy with gathering information for content, but it is available online.

I look forward to hearing from you.

GP
    Cyclinginfo.net

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,829 ✭✭✭Alkers

You've got a fair amount of competition. Put up a post on www.mtbireland.com in the Rider talkback section of the forumn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭GP

I'm not really trying to compete with anyone. Just doing this for fun.

Yep, thanks for the link. They actually got back to me yesterday re: swopping info so that's great.

Advertisement