Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warranty Return Postage rights?

Options
  • 14-02-2006 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi,

I will probably have to return some stuff to komplett for repair, but they want me to pay the postage. In england, it is definite that the customer should not be out of pocket for getting something faulty repaired under warranty. It says on the irish comsumer rights site to send a letter in advance that you are going to send the goods and that you would like the postage reimbursed... Can someone please point me to something where it is in law or who I could contact to get clarification?

thanks,
    Robert.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Tony H

if the goods are faulty they (komplett) will refund the postage costs ,i had to return a computer case with a faulty PSU and they refunded the cost of the postage to me

Advertisement