Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tiga .. this Sunday ... Support DJ announced

• 14-02-2006 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

This Sunday 19th

Spirit

Tiga .. Sexor over Europe tour

support DJ Jon Averill (backlash, Dublin)

tickets €22.50 (incl booking fee)

From ticketmaster outlets nationwide, 0818 719 300
    or www.ticketmaster.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Wickla in Blaa

Should be a good gig, he was excellent last time I saw him in Barcelona and the bit of him I managed to catch at I love techno last year wasn't too bad either ;). Although I hear that Jacques Le Cont played better than him when they both played at the TBMC recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

'wan Jonner!

a well deserved set if his recent one at 110th street was anything to go by.
    would love to see Tiga as well:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭BACKLASH

cheers mista

- J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

This Sunday 19th
    tickets €22.50 (incl booking fee)
    www.ticketmaster.ie

go to a gay bar before and get a free pass, as its gay nite downstairs regardless of who is playing upstairs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 541 ✭✭✭chern0byl

T&#225 wrote: »
    go to a gay bar before and get a free pass, as its gay nite downstairs regardless of who is playing upstairs

They are hardly giving out free passes that are valid on a big dj night?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

they are and have been for a long time. big name dj's dont interest the gays so they make their money anyway.

im tellin you, go into gubu or yello, sit down, have a drink, and then ask the bar man if there is any passes for spirit. he'l give u a little card with a date stamped on the back of it.

big name dj's fill upstairs, free pasess for the gays fill downstairs. they make their money on drink.

Advertisement