Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leopard gecko need new home

Options
  • 14-02-2006 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

I am moving away and need to find a new home for my lepoard gecko. He is very easy to keep all you need is a fish tank, a heated mat some sand and something for them to hid under. I use a piece of bark. you can buy a box of crikets in town for about €5 which normaly last about 2 weeks. i'll try to bring in a picture of him tomorrow.

you can take him for free i just want to make sure he is gonning to a good home. I bought him for 90 3 years ago as a baby. I have the tank and heat matt but would have to sell them if you are interested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Arcadian

As your offering him for free please make sure he's going to an experienced home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

If you can, bring him in to reptile haven, they will make sure he goes to a good home and might give you some money for him. Ben is brilliant and would never give him to someone he feels isn't totally ready and informed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

judesherry wrote:
    I am moving away and need to find a new home for my lepoard gecko. He is very easy to keep all you need is a fish tank, a heated mat some sand and something for them to hid under. I use a piece of bark. you can buy a box of crikets in town for about €5 which normaly last about 2 weeks. i'll try to bring in a picture of him tomorrow.

you can take him for free i just want to make sure he is gonning to a good home. I bought him for 90 3 years ago as a baby. I have the tank and heat matt but would have to sell them if you are interested.

Can you confirm the sex of the gecko? If it's a female, I can consider re-homing it but if it's definitely a male, then I can't help you as I have a male of my own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I will happily take the little guy - I have tanks etc I currently keep igunanas, a bosc monitor, 3 beardies, a berbera skink, 3 corn snakes & 1 common boa, I also keep a vaste range of other pets & I know several of the members on here that can vouche for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭tonym

hi ill take him where are u based ???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Hi, I've sent you a private message regarding your Gecko.

Advertisement