Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballroom Dancing

• 14-02-2006 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭

yup...you heard. Im in 3rd year and just got my subject choices yesterday. I don't think it's the same for every school so thats why I posted this topic. We have the choice of BALLROOM DANCING! What a laugh! Can't wait til TY.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

Is your school mixed? Or is it an all girls school?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Apple Gal

Awwwhh I wish I could do that,in my school we do salsa! But I would love to do ballroom dancing,it would be so cute!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Diarmsquid wrote:
    Is your school mixed? Or is it an all girls school?

It's mixed...lol

imagine an all boys school doing it, or an all girls school! xD

The only bad thing about TY, apparently, is you forget everything you learnt for the Junior! But I'll need a break after the JC....

salsa sounds like fun!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Apple Gal

It sounds so cute!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

imagine an all boys school doing it
    You'd be surprised. Most of the lads in my class would love it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

LMFAO xD

nothing wrong with that though, I suppose!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

hehe well my school is mixed and i'm the only guy in the salsa class!
    which has its good points it must be said!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

We got a survey for "Alternative sports" because really all our school does is Hockey, Basketball, Cricket, Tennis and Athletics. There were options like Karate, Kickboxing, Hip-Hop dancing, Pilates, Yoga and Aerobics, and also a section where you could suggest something, so lots of people put down Ballroom Dancing for that. It's great that the people who dont want to do sports can still do an activity to keep themselves fit and have a laugh at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 clickclick

god my schools ty sucks! we had a choice of...... well actually no choice, we HAD to do canoeing and that was it. rest of year spent in class in a battle of wits with the teachers. it pains me to say this but i really cant wait for 5th year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Piste wrote:
    We got a survey for "Alternative sports" because really all our school does is Hockey, Basketball, Cricket, Tennis and Athletics. There were options like Karate, Kickboxing, Hip-Hop dancing, Pilates, Yoga and Aerobics, and also a section where you could suggest something, so lots of people put down Ballroom Dancing for that. It's great that the people who dont want to do sports can still do an activity to keep themselves fit and have a laugh at the same time.

Wait, I just remembered that my karate sensai is your teacher! Pick karate, she's great*!

*She may kill you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement