Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is there a Bravissimo shop in Dublin?

• 14-02-2006 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

Trying to find a decent sports bra, have the level 3 one but would like to find the level 4, any clues?. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭iguana

No, there are only 10 in England and 1 in Scotland. But I used to buy online when I lived in Dublin. I once had to return something, so I lost €3.60 but I would have spent that on my Luas fare to town. I always felt that it was good value and even now that I work in walking distance to their Covent Garden shop I still order online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭giggles

You can order bravissimo online and they'll deliver to Ireland

I was looking for a good sports bra before and posted this thread

I got the underwired sports bras from M&S and I'd recommend them as they offer a lot of support.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

http://bramora.com/index.php?blink=1

They sell bras online, but also have a shop on Earlsfort Terrace in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 geography_nut

The bigger section in Debenhams does level 4 sports bra's. They're kinda hidden and damn expensive, but there's no where else around Dublin i know that does them :(

Advertisement