Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reconfiguring a PC Joypad

Options
  • 14-02-2006 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭

I've just bought EA Rugby 06, and I don't quite like the controller settings. Unfortunately, it doesn't let you change them (why, oh WHY?). Plus I can't change them on my Control Panel settings either. Does anyone know any freeware out there that do this?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

What gamepad is it?

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

IIRC the same situation happened with Fifa '06. A google may be worth your while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭ReefBreak

KdjaC wrote:
    What gamepad is it?

kdjac
    A cheapish PCLine gamepad bought from Game. It was surprisingly difficult to buy a decent PC gamepad in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

ReefBreak wrote:
    A cheapish PCLine gamepad bought from Game. It was surprisingly difficult to buy a decent PC gamepad in Dublin.

Thought so, your in luck they use other peoples hardware and rebrand it. I think you have a Hammerhead FX its real name there are mapping programs for that.

But get a Ps2 pad and converter much better, great for all games.

kdjac

Advertisement