Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Name this song please???

• 14-02-2006 11:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi all, details are very sketchy but there is this song that has been playing on radio lately, sounds like its in a foreign language, but very catchy, does anyone have any idea of artist/song title, sorry for the lack of information!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Jaysus, you could throw a dog a bone... I mean, is it a folk song, a dance song, a jazz song, can you guess what language it's in, what radio station did you hear it on, are there any other distinguishing sounds?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

It's probably La Camisa Negra by Juanes (as I mentioned in an earlier thread). It's the only song I can think of sung in a foreign language and receiving a lot of airplay of late. A bit more information would help your cause though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 131 ✭✭kazper

lol i know the lack of information is atrocious but i cant think of anything distinguishing that would help, i will try your suggestion later nimrod and let ya know, thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

Its not the song on the ad for The Chicken Little movie is it? its sounds foregin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭radiospan

• Advertisement

It's probably La Camisa Negra by Juanes (as I mentioned in an earlier thread). It's the only song I can think of sung in a foreign language and receiving a lot of airplay of late. A bit more information would help your cause though.

Nimrod, you are a star, just downloaded thats the one i wanted, thanks a million!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

kazper wrote:
    Nimrod, you are a star, just downloaded thats the one i wanted, thanks a million!! :)

No sweat! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭odhran

Wow, that was impressive!

wasnt it just, i'm well impressed anyway. I was only trying this on a long shot, boards.ie members came up trumps for me yet again ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

The second I read the OP I too thought of La Camisa Negra by Juanes. Mostly cos DJs have gone crazy for it... all started by Ray D'Arcy! Great tune, very catchy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

yeah, i guessed that it was that track that two people have already mentioned too....eventough i have never heard of it.

Advertisement