Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Problem with Nokia 6230i

• 15-02-2006 11:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 278 ✭✭

Since December I have had a Nokia 6230i on Meteor, in the last couple of weeks I've noticed that sometimes when it rings the ringtone volume is very low, even though I have it set to the highest level in settings. If I then turn the phone off and back on again it goes back to being fine again for a while until it happens again. It's not a major problem but just starting to get a little bit annoying. Has anyone else had this problem or know who to stop this?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭thenakedchef

Lockster wrote:
    Since December I have had a Nokia 6230i on Meteor, in the last couple of weeks I've noticed that sometimes when it rings the ringtone volume is very low, even though I have it set to the highest level in settings. If I then turn the phone off and back on again it goes back to being fine again for a while until it happens again. It's not a major problem but just starting to get a little bit annoying. Has anyone else had this problem or know who to stop this?

Thanks
    sounds like a fault with your phone and it is still in warranty,bring it back to where you got it and they should sort you out

Advertisement