Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Hulk Hogan DVD

• 15-02-2006 12:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭

Here's the match listing for the new Hogan dvd if anyone’s interested.
    Not out till April as far as I know, and not sure what sort of extra's/interviews will be on it.

Not a bad selection, I would have like to see some more of his Saturday Night's Main Event and Survivor Series matches/moments on it, but I suppose with a career like his, something would have to be left out.

DISC 1:

NWA Southeastern Championship Wrestling, 5/5/79: Terry "The Hulk" Boulder vs. Andre the Giant (arm wrestling match)

WWE, 13/11/79: Hulk Hogan vs. Harry Valdez (WWE debut, Championship
    Wrestling)

WWE, 17/12/79: "The Incredible" Hulk Hogan vs. Ted DiBiase (Madison Square Garden debut)

WWE, 9/8/80: "The Incredible" Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant (Showdown At Shea)

AWA, 18/4/82: Nick Bockwinkel! vs. Hulk Hogan (AWA World Championship)

AWA, 24/4/83: Nick Bockwinkel vs. Hulk Hogan (AWA World Championship, Super Sunday)

NJPW, 2/6/83: Hulk Hogan vs. Antonio Inoki (IWGP Championship tournament finals)

DISC 2:

WWE, 23/1/84: Iron Sheik vs. Hulk Hogan (WWE Championship)

WWE, 31/3/85: Hulk Hogan & Mr. T vs. Rowdy Roddy Piper & "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff (WrestleMania)

WWE, 7/4/86: Hulk Hogan vs. King Kong Bundy (steel cage match, WrestleMania 2)

WWE, 3/1/87: Hulk Hogan vs. "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff (steel cage match, Saturday Night's Main Event)

WWE, 29/3/87: Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant (WrestleMania III)

WWE, 29/8/88: The Mega-Powers vs. The Mega-Bucks (SummerSlam)

WWE, 2/4/89: "Macho Man" Randy Savage vs. Hulk Hogan (WWE Championship, WrestleMania V)

WWE, 1/4/90: Hulk Hogan vs. Ultimate Warrior (WrestleMania VI)

DISC 3:

WWE, 27/8/90: Hulk Hogan vs. Earthquake (SummerSlam)

WWE, 24/3/91: Sgt. Slaughter vs. Hulk Hogan (WWE Championship, WrestleMania VII)

WWE, 3/12/91: Undertaker vs. Hulk Hogan (WWE Championship, Tuesday In Texas)

WCW, 17/7/94: Ric Flair vs. Hulk Hogan (WCW Championship, Bash At the Beach)

WCW, 23/10/94: Hulk Hogan vs. Ric Flair (WCW Championship - steel cage retirement match, Halloween Havoc)

WCW, 15/9/96: Hollywood Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, & nWo Sting vs. Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Lex Luger, & Sting ("War Games: The Match Beyond", Fall Brawl)

WCW, 29/12/97: Hollywood Hogan vs. Sting (WCW Championship - Starrcade)

DISC 4:

WWE, 11/3/02: Hollywood Hogan, Scott Hall, & Kevin Nash vs. The Rock & Stone Cold Steve Austin (RAW)

WWE, 17/3/02: Hollywood Hogan vs. The Rock (WrestleMania X8)

WWE, 21/4/02: Triple H vs. Hulk Hogan (WWE Championship, Backlash)

WWE, 4/7/02: Billy & Chuck vs. Hulk Hogan & Edge (World Tag Team Championship, SmackDown!)

WWE, 30/3/03: Hulk Hogan vs. Mr. McMahon (streetfight, WrestleMania XIX)

WWE, 21/8/05: Hulk Hogan vs. Shawn Michaels (SummerSlam)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

They left out my favourite Hogan match. Remember when The Genius beat him by count out? Now that was a classic :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Jesus, yeah, haven’t thought of that in years.
    Perfect and Genius were good, much preferred them to Perfect and Flair.
    Leaping Lenny was one of those classic underdogs for years before that, wasn’t he? Would have thought with Macho as a brother he could have gotten a push quicker but I suppose he was on tv a lot, all be it losing to everyone else on the roster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

Yeah, I wonder if Hogan jobbed to Lanny because he lost a bet to Macho man? :)

I remember when they announced that they would be fighting and I just thought, what the hell is this about, an easy squash match for Hogan? The result was such a surprise, it was brilliant. I might be wrong but I think it could even have been a World Title match hence the loss by count out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 rebelsbells2005

lookin forward to this dvd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

only got the hulk still rules dvd a while ago, was very dissapointed, it showed that hulk only jobbed to a dirty win, he never lost fair and square and apparently he's still like that today

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Glad the Sid Justice one isnt on there with that annoying little fart Harvey Whippleman! It was nice to see the Warrior come to the aid of Hogan in the end which was meant to be his "last match in the ring".

Advertisement