Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband customer service yarns

Options
  • 15-02-2006 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

I'm a journalist researching the large amount of anecdotal reports about the poor customer service reputations of several broadband providers in Ireland. I'm also interested in hearing about customer service experiences of other large IT companies here.

Please post any stories you have (good and bad!) to be included in a feature on Irish broadband providers.

Cheers,
    Hacketry.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Take a wonder over to the broadband forum. You will get enough there to write a book.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=259

Given that to appear to be attempting to do some kind of research can we assume you do not work for the Independent?

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Why not just ring Eircom and record the call?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

"There's a virus going around today that's slowing down the Internet".

Not to me (I would have cracked up laughing right there), but while I was shadowing a tech in Eircom. The crazy thing is, I reckon 3 out of 4 times, if you get a bull****/nonsense answer from the tech, they actually believe the answer themselves.

Advertisement