Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

El Mariachi

Options
  • 15-02-2006 2:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭

1. Vicente Fernandez “No, No y No”
    2. Jesus Lizard “Gladiator”
    3. Envelopes “Put On Hold”
    4. The Knife “Silent Shout”
    5. The Mass “Cloven Head”
    6. Jocelyn Pook (messed up track listing - song taken from the “Flood” album)
    7. Two Gallants “Steady Rollin’”
    8. The Strokes “Alone Together”
    9. Jeffrey Lewis “If You Shoot The Head, You Kill The Ghoul”
    10. Arab Strap “Speed-Date”
    11. Two Gallants “Long Summer Day”
    12. King Creosote “Grace”
    13. Dead Man Ray “Authentic”
    14. Adrian Crowley “The Devil’s At The Piano”
    15. The National Trust “We Can’t Do Wrong”
    16. Archie Bronson Outfit “Dart For My Sweetheart”
    17. El Recodo “La Chiquilla”
    18. Amadou And Mariam “La Fete Au Village”
    19. Rocky Votolato “Portland Is Leaving”
    20. Clearlake “Good Clean Fun”
    21. Diamond Nights “The Girl’s Attractive”
    22. Dios (Malos) “I Want It All”
    23. Errors “Dizzee Rascal + 1”
    24. Radar Bros “Papillon”
    25. The Dudley Corporation “Count Me In”
    26. The Dudley Corporation “A Minor Thing”

Listen to Xfm online at: http://www.xfmdublin.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pikonasso

Good sessions!!!
    yeah it was a good session, but i had a problem with my internet conecttion so, i couldn´t heard it properly!!!
    ****, well, Have you heard something from "clap your hands say yeah" they are great, like talking heads, i like them so much.
    I have a cd compilation for you, one for breakfast time and other for dinner time, Both are allready copied, so, one of this days I gonna send them to you. I hope you and mom will enjoy them!!!
    Hasta luego!!!

Lentejas.

Can you explain me how were a gabacho doing in mexico!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭pastis

¡Hola Pikonasso! Good to see you here!

Thanks for listening, for the feedback, and the compilations to come. No doubt me Ma will like all of the tracks on them. I don't know about la familia here in Dublin and the listeners. The family can be quite fussy, you know that yourself.

Yeah, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah are very talked about everywhere and indeed they're very good.

I managed to make it through US Security at Dublin airport this time (just about!) and Mexico was excellent. Hiking on volcano La Malinche, and in Sierra Norte, swimming with turtles and snorkeling in the Pacific were the highlights. I also visited the amazing ancient sites of Teotihuacan and Monte Alban, the very nice city of Puebla, the lively Oaxaca, indigenous San Cristobal De Las Casas, and some of the main places of interest in Mexico City.
    The Mexicans looked after me very well. Very friendly and hospitable people.
    One of my favourite trips.

Other than "gringo", did you know they called Americans "Gabachos" too?

Advertisement