Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what are they building....

Options
  • 15-02-2006 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what's been built at he BriarHill Roundabout, across from Western Motors? Every morning I see that the hole gets bigger and deeper and I feel for the people who have to live beside that rock breaker. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭renmorescout

The big hole, on the Dublin road side. is going to be a new shopping center, but i'm not sure if it will be a Tesco, or a Lidl. And the new building on the other side is a new hotel. The local shop must be making a packet on the Jumbo Breakfast Rolls, with all the workmen on site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭thenakedchef

MargeS wrote:
    Anyone know what's been built at he BriarHill Roundabout, across from Western Motors? Every morning I see that the hole gets bigger and deeper and I feel for the people who have to live beside that rock breaker. :(
    correct me if im not wrong but i thought it was a hotel that was going up there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭emee

ya its a hotel thats goin there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Ronanom

Hotel and two shopping centres next to each other...one might have been knocked back though...Aldi it is i think and mabe a dunnes stores +

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭emee

you're so wrong ronanom stop making things up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement