Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REcommend a hair colourist in Limerick?

Options
  • 15-02-2006 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Have this in th fashion forum but thought someone in her might help?

Badly want to get my hair coloured/highlighted and also trimmed as I hate the colour and have quite a bit of grey. Havn't liked the last few times i have gotten it coloured as they grey wasn't covered and it turned brassy very quickly. :rolleyes:

Would love someone to recommend a colourist in Limerick that they were happy with as having a recommendation would help! thanks....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ravenhead

fobs wrote:
    Have this in th fashion forum but thought someone in her might help?

Badly want to get my hair coloured/highlighted and also trimmed as I hate the colour and have quite a bit of grey. Havn't liked the last few times i have gotten it coloured as they grey wasn't covered and it turned brassy very quickly. :rolleyes:

Would love someone to recommend a colourist in Limerick that they were happy with as having a recommendation would help! thanks....

Limerick is actually very bad for hair dressers - well at least the city is anyway, you're best best would be to go to Toni & Guy on O'Connell Street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

There's that Belissimo place that was on the tv documentary, they seemed to take haircutting pretty seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

There's that Belissimo place that was on the tv documentary, they seemed to take haircutting pretty seriously.
    what documentary??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

May I suggest any of the Campbell Hair Group salons "Marbles, The River, Cats or Melo Yellow", my mates dad owns them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

The documentary was based on the Galway Bellissimo I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

It showed both salons, well the one I saw of it did. Can't remember what it was called, it wasn't really my thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 shutupandlisten

Halo is pretty good generally

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

Bellissimo, they seem to be pretty good, they were in some international competition too not so long as as far as i remember

Advertisement