Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

car audio installation

Options
  • 15-02-2006 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭

hi all

I have some gear (head unit, amp, speakers) that I want installed.... can anyone recommend someone south'ish Dublin >> Wicklow?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

www.bass33.com there not far from bray and good at what they do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭eas

excellent.....and only very close to my house. I'll give them a shout

anyone else maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

man that website is really expensive check put ed in epmods call him on
    0868316470, i bought loads of things off him before for my car. he is trustworthy and cheap.hes based in shankill in the barbeque centre

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

drdre wrote:
    0868316470, i bought loads of things off him before for my car. he is trustworthy and cheap.hes based in shankill in the barbeque centre

How much would he charge for a 5 minute job?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

Whats your 5 minute job?I Could probably talk you thru it if its not too fiddly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Thanks for the offer:)

My right speaker in the back stopped working. I tried connect a different seperate and it's just the same, took the head unit out, had a fiddle, no improvement. Maybe the wire has been cut somewhere along the way, I have a spare wire to try, just haven't got around to it yet. I'd rather have a look then spend money too:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭eas

drdre wrote:

Cheers drdre.

I gave Ed a call, seems like a very nice fella and very reasonable on the install charge.

Advertisement