Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sterilising barbells

Options
  • 15-02-2006 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

I want to remove my nipple rings and put back the original barbells, but want to give them a good old clean first!
    Is it enough to wash them thoroughly or do I need to boil them, or something???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

dragona wrote:
    I want to remove my nipple rings and put back the original barbells, but want to give them a good old clean first!
    Is it enough to wash them thoroughly or do I need to boil them, or something???

I'd say disinfectant would be in order. Its what I use.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Get sodium peroxide from the chemist and soak them overnight should sort em right out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

Get sodium peroxide from the chemist and soak them overnight should sort em right out

I think you mean hydrogen;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I knew that didn't sound right, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Right -o, thanks!
    Off to Boots I go.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭!_Brian_!

if you have a pressure cooker pot thing a half hour blast in one of them is pretty much the same as an autoclave so that'll do nicely without having to buy anything. If you have one that is!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Pressure cooker - did have one years ago but was scared of it! Got the peroxide instead - barbells fizzed ever so sightly for a second so there we are -all done!

Advertisement