Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Bro Auditions Rds!!

• 15-02-2006 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

big brother 7 auditions are in the rds today (15/02/06). go along just to see what lunies are there! its well worth it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

hardly the place for this maybe AH might be better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

can u imagine if they locked all of us ucd boardies in ahouse together for 7 weeks!
    Bugsy the bed as far away as poss from boneless!!:D
    Who knows me and vainglory might be the new chantelle and preston!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭pFd

wow u guys respond quick! wher r u?? im in the library;. and ive got and exam in 1.5hrs. ****!!

pFd wrote:
    wow u guys respond quick! wher r u?? im in the library;. and ive got and exam in 1.5hrs. ****!!
    the bronx

uhh should you not be studying then?!just a thought!im in the terrace but live round the corner from the rds but big bro just isnt panda's style...maybe next year though....

• Advertisement

i thought u were running for welfare next year panda!! come on get your story straight

to be honest I'd say there'd be less b*tchness in the big brother house then in the ucdsu elections......

Advertisement