Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aircoach Dublin?

• 15-02-2006 4:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

Hey heading up to Dublin on the 26th of the Irish Match...How Far exactly is the Aircoach Stop in Dublin is it from Lansdowne Road?

Cheers

Dan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Cal

1.83 Miles

According to the AA.

Cal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭lodgepole

Leave early. It's a seriously unreliable service. What city are you coming from?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Cork... i say we will get the 6.30am bus....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭lodgepole

Cork... i say we will get the 6.30am bus....
    Last time I got the Aircoach from Cork it was in the evening. A bus arrived 45 minutes late, but it wasn't the bus we were supposed to go, it was one arriving from Dublin. After about 30 minutes he drove us an hour up the road (after stopping for petrol) where we were met by a new driver, who took us to Dublin.

I'm sure it's not always that appalling, but as I stood in the cold looking over at the bus station, I really wished i'd spent the extra couple of euros.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

As far as I know, they stop outside Trinity. Which is within walking distance of Landsdown (albeit a long walk). Or you can get Dublin buses to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Does the dart not go there? i know it goes right by it so i assume there is a stop nearby.. save you the walk.. get on at pearse or Tara street.

Advertisement