Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lovely huling??

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

oh deary me this is all very embarressing. if i were to know you'd be welcoming me id have worn something more formal:o ! gee shucks thanks you guys! (its a wee bit bizarre having people talk about you on the internet, now i know how it feels to be The Hoff. If only.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

I made a banner!
    Sh!te, forgot the banner.

But anyway welcome back & drinks are on me all night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

oh deary me this is all very embarressing. if i were to know you'd be welcoming me id have worn something more formal:o ! gee shucks thanks you guys! (its a wee bit bizarre having people talk about you on the internet, now i know how it feels to be The Hoff. If only.)

Oh lovely hurling so much has changed since you've been away!!
    I've had not one but two different avaters,seb came out as a dave fanning fan,sangre IS actually james carroll and this new guy singingstranger has joined too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

er youve actually changed your avatar again since i logged on have you? sheesh panda, time to make some commitments in your life (shakes her) COMMIT!

I dont believe there are any dave fanning fans out there, the guy talks at a speed only dogs and chinchillas can pick up on, ps sorry for shaking you there but it had to be done

pps not posting here anymore its weird, its a bit like watching yourself sleep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

panda100 wrote:
    I've had not one but two different avaters,seb came out as a dave fanning fan,sangre IS actually james carroll and this new guy singingstranger has joined too!
    Dya know, I don't think that it would be possible for you to have got that more wrong.

For shame.

P.S. Hey darlin - ONE NIL AT THE BERNABEU, ONE NIL AT THE BERNABEU...:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

panda100 wrote:

I really don't think that Sangre is James Carroll. James Carroll wishes he was Sangre and Sangre wishes he was James Carroll, but that is a completely different thing altogether!

Panda, why don't you try a Panda as your avatar...? I don't think the new one suits you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

panda100 wrote:
    [...] and this new guy singingstranger has joined too!

Hehe. As a long-time reader but newbie poster, 'tis good to be remembered. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

yay hurlin's back... it brings a tear of joy to my eye

Advertisement