Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fave piece of jewellery

• 15-02-2006 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

Do you lot have a piece of jewellery that you adore, that you always wear, or maybe has sentimental value?
    I have been given lots of jewellery as pressies in the past, but my absolute fave is a celtic design on a neckalce, i just love it! it was a pressie off my godmother for my birthday a couple of years ago. Ive notices that a few french people complimented it, as its considered quite unusual here! It remains my fave piece of jewellery.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

I actually really like my nipple rings, not necessarily the design of the actual rings but rather the sensation (primarily) and of course the street-cred they provide.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Well damn, you are not a woman(it would seem :v:).

My ring I was given by a loverly lady at the last boards beers. Only thing I wear as regards jewellery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

The only piece of jewellery that I wear on a daily basis is my gold Claddagh ring. If I'm not wearing it, my hand feels so bare!

Jewellery of sentimental value would be a gold bracelet with my initials engraved on it which was given to me by my Godfather beofre he passed away.
    Also, a necklace with a cross which my parents bought for me in Lourdes and was blessed at the Grotto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

My silver Tiffany small heart necklace,t's quite cute and I feel weird not wearing it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

my ickle gold diamond ring that my boyfriend gave me the christmas before last-i never take it off

• Advertisement

Silver&diamond heart shaped necklace the bf gave me, and my nose stud (though I can't find dolphin ones anymore) and my silver heart shaped earrings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Earrings my ex gave me. I don't know if it's cool to wear them still, seeing as I don't like him anymore, but they're so pretty. They're the Newbridge ones, big flowers made out of 'diamonds'. So shiny and eye-catching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

A ring my nana gave me....it's not a big deal I just love it to bits...that and a ring my mam got me in greece....I love them so much!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

my dog tags.i wear them all the time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thats me in the middle, I loved that chain but I lost it on holidays!! :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement