Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB customer service tales

• 15-02-2006 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

I'm a business reporter researching customer service responses of several broadband providers in Ireland.
    I have a lot of anecdotal evidence of dire customer support attitudes, and very few "happy" stories.

Please post any experiences you have had with broadband providers' customer suport departments: good and bad.
    (I'm particularly interested in billing issues.)

I look forward to reading your thoughts, and will advise on article publication this week.

H.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

You would not believe some the amount of retards that work in UTV and then the indians, you cant understand what they saying.

Look at my post http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054889162

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 raffepat

hi
    If a moderator is reviewing this can we get this racist comments removed and the user censored.

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Skyuser wrote:
    You would not believe some the amount of retards that work in UTV and then the indians, you cant understand what they saying.

Look at my post http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054889162

Skyuser, It seems from your previous thread that it was YOU who got it wrong, not UTV.

As for your comment above, I don't think rude, borderline racist comments are exactly what hacketry was looking for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

i'm closing this thread
    no attempt to discuss - just some one looking for their research to be done for them

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement