Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enda Kenny vs George Hook

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Just bumping this guys!
    On tomorrow night, drinks reception afterwards.
    Come along, it'll be interesting and good fun too!

Th O, 7.30pm

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Does YFG have to send so many texts? :rolleyes:

Could be a laugh, though I may be busy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Pythia wrote:
    Just bumping this guys!
    On tomorrow night, drinks reception afterwards.
    Come along, it'll be interesting and good fun too!

Th O, 7.30pm

Good luck with it pythia!I'll be there with bells on-looking forward to it!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

ok i'll head along so maybe too!

Does YFG have to send so many texts? :rolleyes:

Could be a laugh, though I may be busy.

They're free and really easy to send. I just click on the group and away they go. 250 at a time. Fun!
    (Lots of people have access to the texts accounts, not just me, so don't shout at me please! :) )

• Advertisement

*Shakes fist.

Damn you and your sensible approach. I'd abuse that system so much.

Enda Kenny better not come across as a boring old arse tomorrow, otherwise I might vote for George Hook...

Yeah I met him just there (no seriosuly I did). He's looking forward to it.
    He's good fun. You can have a laugh with him.

Ah fair enough. We'll see how he squares up to the bellicose old warhorse that is George Hook tomorrow The toughest moment of any potential Taoiseach's career...

so then how many boardsies will we have there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Ahh ye olde AGM eh pythia?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Red Alert wrote:
    so then how many boardsies will we have there?
    Moi.

Ahh ye olde AGM eh pythia?

Yes, you a member?

I'll stroll along if I'm not busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

I'll probably be there

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Deffo see Kev and Myself there.

Cant wait to "you killed Kenny...you bastard!"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

*Raises hand eagerly.

I'll be there with bells on also... well if I can rope someone into coming with me. THe drinks reception sounds interesting :p

This thing is free right? And how long will we have to stand outside L waiting to get decent seats?

very good question there grimes...it better be free [or at least under a euro]

because i have no food or money and the thought of being here till around nine.....jeez.

anyone want to give me food today?or some money to buy food?

It's Theatre O, not Theatre L!
    And yeah, it's free.
    Drinks after are also free. There's crisps too, (not allowed hold an alcohol only event AFAIK).
    And if you're Pythia stalking, I'll prob be sitting near the front, red hair, probably wearing all black and with big fluffy boots on.

• Advertisement

Well duh!Wht dont we do a boards meet up at the drinks reception or we can all sit together at the debate and throw paper airplanes at pythia sitting down the front!

oooh i really like that suggestion panda coz i've no friends who want to waste an hour+ of their time in the presence of enda kenny [actually just have no friends :p] and i dont fancy going on my own...

yeah sure how about the boardsies meet at the wall?

now which wall .... the real wall or the Dept of LC :p [here we go again...]

Tell me bout it!All my mates are going to see jack johnson in the point tonight an di left it too late to get a ticket so im friendless for the debate too:(
    Me and red alert were gonna go together so I propose that all boardies should meet at 7 at the blob(wierd looking work of art near the library tunnel in the arts block) then we can all go in together.If you cant meet us then I'm the tall girl who is wearing my new skinny jeans(I love them) and a white top with a blue ****e over the top,so il be there anyways!
    All welcome!Promise us boardies are v.nice and dont bite.I only get passionate and anrgy when talking bout the su promise.the rest of the time I'm quite shy and quiet!!:)

Watch out pythia ,here the paper airplanes come!:D

I'll be there

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Farcear

Maybe i'll tear myself away from the exciting world of land law to see what it's like.

incidentally, is there a token motion to accompany this clash of the giants? :)

I won't... Ah well. I'm going to see actual comedy, rather than a stimulating political debate by Fine Gael's finest...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I won't... Ah well. I'm going to see actual comedy, rather than a stimulating political debate by Fine Gael's finest...
    Let us know how it works out for ye!

..no wait -- don't!

• Advertisement

panda100 wrote:
    Tell me bout it!All my mates are going to see jack johnson in the point tonight an di left it too late to get a ticket so im friendless for the debate too:(
    Me and red alert were gonna go together so I propose that all boardies should meet at 7 at the blob(wierd looking work of art near the library tunnel in the arts block) then we can all go in together.If you cant meet us then I'm the tall girl who is wearing my new skinny jeans(I love them) and a white top with a blue ****e over the top,so il be there anyways!
    All welcome!Promise us boardies are v.nice and dont bite.I only get passionate and anrgy when talking bout the su promise.the rest of the time I'm quite shy and quiet!!:)

Watch out pythia ,here the paper airplanes come!:D

Do you have a dirty word on your top or something?

Advertisement