Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enda Kenny vs George Hook

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Sound... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

im there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Sound... :(

:cool: ;):p :rolleyes: :confused: :v:

:)

...so as to make this post worthwhile -- about what time do ye think that the place will start filling up? I'm not stayin if I don't get a bloody seat :v: Should 7pm be alright to head over?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I think 7 will be grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

OOPs must have spelt shirt wrong!Im wearing a blue shirt over my white top!!

Yeah id head over at round 7 if i was you!I hope I'm not going to be standing at the blob by myself:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

was just at the blob.. got a little trampled by people with posters they tried to poster me at one stage... headin back now... there better be people there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

decided not to go. Was fecking freezing and all i want to do is sit here with good food, blanket and simpsons.. happy days. Let me know how the bores get on

boo urns. everyone is there. Now I feel like im missing out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Any other night I would have gone but Ronaldinho will be providing my nights entertainment on the TV tonight.

So, where did they have this SECRET MEETING?!?!?!

I went to Theatre O, like the goddamn poster said, and the L&H were having a debate which Mícheál Martin was supposed to be at, which he didn't turn up for, so left that. Looked in the theatre across from O, people watchin a film or somethin in there. Walked around to L, nobody there. The theatre across from L, nobody there. I remembered that theatre near O, hidden around a corner, P I think it is, and some people there, but no George Hook, and no Enda Kenny.

Was this some sort of conspiracy to make sure I never see George Hook in person?

Why is it that stuff is NEVER where it says it's gonna be?!?!? There needs to be some sort of society syncronisation board set up, so that there's no more of these f*cking clashes. I get p!ssed off hangin around for 2 hours for a debate that isn't on, and only getting home at 9.30pm. F*cking ridiculous. IDIOTS!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Any other night I would have gone but Ronaldinho will be providing my nights entertainment on the TV tonight.

Ditto, and what a night's entertainment

DaveMcG wrote:
    So, where did they have this SECRET MEETING?!?!?!

I went to Theatre O, like the goddamn poster said, and the L&H were having a debate which Mícheál Martin was supposed to be at, which he didn't turn up for, so left that. Looked in the theatre across from O, people watchin a film or somethin in there. Walked around to L, nobody there. The theatre across from L, nobody there. I remembered that theatre near O, hidden around a corner, P I think it is, and some people there, but no George Hook, and no Enda Kenny.

Was this some sort of conspiracy to make sure I never see George Hook in person?

Why is it that stuff is NEVER where it says it's gonna be?!?!? There needs to be some sort of society syncronisation board set up, so that there's no more of these f*cking clashes. I get p!ssed off hangin around for 2 hours for a debate that isn't on, and only getting home at 9.30pm. F*cking ridiculous. IDIOTS!

Er...?
    We had the meeting at 7.30 in Theatre O and a number of boardies were there. I have photos from the reception after to prove it.
    Big it up to Panda, Scraggs, Red Alert and Humbert who introduced themselves to me!
    Lil bit tipsy atm, but good night I think! :)

...then where was I? :confused:

Are you L&H?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

are you sure you saw the right theatre... or maybe you just saw the YFG guy in a suit and happenned not to see enda or george?

a really great evening, and it was very nice of Enda to head upstairs too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

hehe red and enda are great friends now! I remember enda takin one of your friends number [carol maybe?]. Enda drinks Hollandia!!

Thats a real pity DaveMcG woulda have loved to have seen ya! And you missed the formation of H-Soc [humanatarian soc] the best soc ever! Panda and humbert are auditor and president and i'm vice. We also discovered that i could possibly the biggest bullsh*tter ever when ya get free wine into me....

unbelieveable! we had enda cornered for about half an hour. what a class act!

i wonder should we just set up boardsoc?

Great craic altogether!
    Think you could spot the boards contingent a mile off!Was funny seeeing enda kenny trying to be all hip and trendy with the youn uns with his can of 'hollondia' and texting on his fone.
    Humbert is sooo sad,when ends Kenny left he picked up enda's can and was drinking from it(effectively swapping saliva with him!) and was planning on selling it on ebay.
    Scraggs and pythia mega cool!

yeah was good to finally meet Scraggs too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Damn, definitely should've gone to this. It was mostly boardsies I haven't met yet there!
    Always the beers left :D

we prefer to keep the air of mystery around ourselves....

this is walton and I

Waltons and Grimes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Farcear

on the left or the right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Grimes wrote:
    we prefer to keep the air of mystery around ourselves....

this is walton and I

Waltons and Grimes
    Grimes....how, how could you?

I had such a crush on zach when I was growin up!!
    Scraggs told me last night that she fancied mr Belding and red alert fancied screech-i think the other boardies should know:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Kelly Kapowski... Mmmmm.

That show should've come with a health warning:

NOTE:
    CHARACTERS IN THIS SHOW MAY BE BETTER LOOKING THAN THE REAL PEOPLE YOU WILL ENCOUNTER IN LATER LIFE

i wanted all three girls. Im not greedy.

x1pEQ9__jwxgRzBSzV1-8yn4NGvllqrE6TvH68dS9gLnpedZYxEMyKnEQTM94ys35ItqGi-hb5lRiOmYH8YFSGxO5Phn9CWW0YgdYyMvYrdvNArnDW2_VDUd46KekyNIkZy

Pic from last night.
    Everyone looking lovely!

omg who's screech. i do look very dodgy in that pic. my arm's actually around the chair armrest not six inches above the girl beside me!

pythia!cant believe you put that up-mega mortifying!One can of hollandia and my eyes are red!
    Pity you cant see them in this picture but last night humbert told me my shoes looked like they were made before sewing machines were invented!:D

jaysus with those cans in hand what a gang of ruffians you all look. Boo im not in it

• Advertisement

I've never realised how long my neck is before.Maybe I should be giraffee100 and not panda100:(

Advertisement