Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Wrestling

Options
  • 15-02-2006 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭

I was banned for making a thread that didn't break any rules, the thread was to do with wrestling and was a bit of a joke, so are jokes not allowed on boards these days :confused:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Can we have some evidence of the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Willem D wrote:
    Can we have some evidence of the thread.

It was deleted?

It was a "Look At My Sig Thread"

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

For starters can you explain to me how your thread, entitled "Does anyone like my new sig" was relevant to the pro-wrestling forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Do you know the sigrules?

What you said may have been funny if it was said in the Sex & Sexuality forum, but its sexual tone hardly suits the Pro Wrestling board no matter how funny it may be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Hmmmm good thing I am not the cmod of Sports because I would have cat banned you.

Amz wrote:
    For starters can you explain to me how your thread, entitled "Does anyone like my new sig" was relevant to the pro-wrestling forum?

because my sig was, and the thread was about my sig

gandalf wrote:
    Hmmmm good thing I am not the cmod of Sports because I would have cat banned you.
    He's lucky I'm in a good mood this evening, but at this rate it might not last.

Asok wrote:
    Do you know the sigrules?

yes which ones did i break?

i had the text size too big, what else?

Willem D wrote:
    What you said may have been funny if it was said in the Sex & Sexuality forum, but its sexual tone hardly suits the Pro Wrestling board no matter how funny it may be.

So you're not allowed talk about anything to do with your body? So you are not allowed talk about taking a pee unless its in the Sex forum

• Advertisement

gandalf wrote:

For what? Whats the point in putting rules in place if you start banning people for things that aren't in the rules

Amz wrote:

How long am i banned for?

Ok ... You're obviously avoiding my above question because you know you were wrong so I'll say it again.

"Does anyone like my new sig" and the post content of ":P" have absolutely nothing to do with pro-wrestling. You know this, as well as I do.

Your ban is perfectly justified.

I'm not going to discuss this any further, because frankly you've wasted enough of my time this evening already.

How long am i banned for?
    20 years.

Amz wrote:
    Ok ... You're obviously avoiding my above question because you know you were wrong so I'll say it again.

"Does anyone like my new sig" and the post content of ":P" have absolutely nothing to do with pro-wrestling. You know this, as well as I do.

Your ban is perfectly justified.

I'm not going to discuss this any further, because frankly you've wasted enough of my time this evening already.

:rolleyes:

OK is that a rule?

And here is an example of a thread in the wrestling forum

Thread Title
    This brings back memories...

What has that thread title got to do with wrestling?

So if you make a thread, the thread title must have a wrestling *word" in it :rolleyes:

Amz wrote:
    20 years.

:rolleyes:

Power trip, the only rules i broke were sig rules, i never broke any rules of the wrestling forum

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Ok lets try this again, Quotes SURPRISE SURPRISE! are banned from being in sigs.
    Also your sig as it was had sweet moses all to do with wrestling bar a wrestlers name and something involving him lashing jizz around the place.

What has that thread title got to do with wrestling?

So if you make a thread, the thread title must have a wrestling *word" in it :rolleyes:
    You clearly have a problem comprehending what I'm saying Petal, your thread had nothing to do with wrestling, the title had nothing to do with wrestling and the post content of a single smiley had nothing to do with wrestling.

As I said earlier to you Fighting Irish , no one wants to hear about you pleasuring yourself in front of your computer , and by throwing the Razor Ramon comment in hardly makes it suitable for a public forum. So quit while your ahead , because you dont want to p!ss off a cmod, they will ban you altogether if you over irritate them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

So you are not allowed talk about taking a pee unless its in the Sex forum
    What kind of sex do you have?

• Advertisement

Asok wrote:
    Ok lets try this again, Quotes SURPRISE SURPRISE! are banned from being in sigs.
    Also your sig as it was had sweet moses all to do with wrestling bar a wrestlers name and something involving him lashing jizz around the place.

In my opinion it did

Hobart wrote:
    What kind of sex do you have?

i was talking about a body function, i am asking does everything body related have to be posted in Sex forum

Amz wrote:
    You clearly have a problem comprehending what I'm saying Petal, your thread had nothing to do with wrestling, the title had nothing to do with wrestling and the post content of a single smiley had nothing to do with wrestling.

I'd agree that it wasn't exactly to do with wrestling but wrestling did have a small part, do you not agree?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

So you're not allowed talk about anything to do with your body? So you are not allowed talk about taking a pee unless its in the Sex forum
    You are only allowed to talk about pee on the sex and sexuality forum as it applies to watersports, knicker-wetting fetishists, age-play, etc. and at a stretch to the effects of honeymoon cystitis.
    i was talking about a body function, i am asking does everything body related have to be posted in Sex forum
    Sex & Sexuality is suitable for some body-related matters, Biology/Medicine for some, Personal Issues for some, After Hours for some, Art Appreciation for one or too.
    I'd agree that it wasn't exactly to do with wrestling but wrestling did have a small part, do you not agree?
    These may well the stupidest posts in quite some time.

That's quite a breathtaking accievement.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Fighting Irish, your name isn't Karl Pilkington by any chance is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Maybe you should sort it out in the ring, eh?

Gordon wrote:

nope

Doctor J wrote:
    Maybe you should sort it out in the ring, eh?

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Gordon wrote:
    :v:

Lookit his baldy round head!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement