Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Not sure

• 15-02-2006 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭

Hi MY ex rang me the other night and said he wanted to work things out. Said he was sorry for being a Pr**K and all . I do really care about him , he means a lot to me but i am not sure if i want to go out with him again because we end up breaking this is happpend a few times know . If any one has had the same expierence i would be greatfull fout you replies thankyou:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

my advice would be let him know youre interested but wont be messed around. in other words be really honest about how you feel and dont rush straight back into his arms
    if he realises what its like to really lose you he'll either treat you like you deserve and work to make things right, or get bored and leave. hopefully it will be the first, but this way you will work out what his motives are and if he really cares or if running back to what he knows is just an easy option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Eminem

Azureus wrote:
    my advice would be let him know youre interested but wont be messed around. in other words be really honest about how you feel and dont rush straight back into his arms
    if he realises what its like to really lose you he'll either treat you like you deserve and work to make things right, or get bored and leave. hopefully it will be the first, but this way you will work out what his motives are and if he really cares or if running back to what he knows is just an easy option.[/QUOTE

He dose care about me he tells me and he said that he wanted to work things out . Thanks for the advice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

i went through something similar. talk to him, talk it through with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Make a list of past behaviours that you find unacceptible and of what you expect in a relationship and sit and disscuss it with him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

nah i wud not get back with him..if it has happened a few times why try and force it to work..i can tell you do want to get back but seriously is he really worth it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Eminem

Thaedydal wrote:
    Make a list of past behaviours that you find unacceptible and of what you expect in a relationship and sit and disscuss it with him.

Yeah thanks i might just do that

Advertisement