Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What iPod do you have?

Options
  • 15-02-2006 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

I gots an iPod 5th gen. Ya know, the video one. Tis fairly good.

What iPod do you have? 24 votes

iPod 1st generation
    0% 0 votes
    iPod 2nd generation
    4% 1 vote
    iPod 3rd generation
    4% 1 vote
    iPod 4th generation
    8% 2 votes
    iPod 5th generation a.k.a. iPod video
    16% 4 votes
    iRiver
    25% 6 votes
    Creative
    4% 1 vote
    Sony
    20% 5 votes
    Other
    8% 2 votes
    None
    8% 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 ketchup_please

i said 4th generation because i'm not sure what the iPod mini is

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Airblazer

5th gen thanks to pc world insurance..previous 3rd gen ipod battery went dead and pc world replaced it after mucho ****ering around..nice upgrade from a 2year old ipod :)

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

I wasn't quite sure... Mine's the photo one, that's 4th gen, right? Shrug. It's pretty crappy anyway, screen's broken, sometimes it just doesn't play because of a "hardware" problem or some such. But it works... sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭odranCN

i have a 3rd gen one... really gotta upgrade, batterys only lastin bout an hour in it

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Simple enough thread but, what's the point?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

iRiver

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Cheftw

I got a 4th and its bricked:)
    Damn apple!

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

So far I'm the only person with a Creative (Zen). It's good though it occasionally puts tracks in the wrong order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

i've got a creative zen micro, no probs with her..... removal battery very very handy........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

Mini. Which has a dying/fairly dead battery, but which I'm emotionally attatched to. (That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! Being broke means that if I get rid of it, I have to resort back to... *gulp* CDs!!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Jeezie Creezie

halenger wrote:
    Simple enough thread but, what's the point?

Just gettin a good ol' ctyi "Mines better" thread. Just wondering, did you add those other options? Good idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

I do not like i-Pods and i f*cking hate i-Tunes...
    I applaud those of you whose wisdom has shown itself in their ownership of a Creative or sony product, and especially those who have an i-river.
    I just bought aN NW-A3000 sony walkman today, and I love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I had a creative Zen, which broke, and Dixons Insurance let me have an iPod 4th gen instead. When that broke, I was able to get a 5th gen iPod 60gb. Pretty damn sweet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

I have none. Watch me weep. Actually, I like my cd's and I'd only like an ipod or such apparatus for miscellaneous songs.

'Twas only last year when I was listening to my walkman with broken and battered head-phones..............

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I have a 3rd gen, I think. It plays music, and solitaire. It does what I want. I don't want video or colour or any of that. The only change I'd make would be to double the capacity. 20gigs isn't enough.

I still gotta wonder, though... what... why... this thread? Eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I have a 128 mb mp3 player. It has a blue backlight.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

i have a 5th and a 4th.
    they boath randomly break, andf the 4th seems to get homesick. when it isint connected to the pc for more then a week, it randomly breaks down every 40 min or so.

Advertisement