Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any decent sites with a good selection of back tattoos?

Options
  • 16-02-2006 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Been putting off getting a tattoo for waaaaaaay too long but I've been thinking about making a decent effort towards getting my research done - you know, where and what to get done, decent tattoo shops, etc. So my first port of call is to find some design that I really like. Just wondering if anyone knows of any decent websites which might be worth checking out. Back tattoos expecially.

Thanks guys,

Jay

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 jenna_

a grwat site is
    www.tattoojohnny.com for voewing

free tattoo's on www.tribal-tattoo.net

and for more ideas to browse through http://browse.deviantart.com/designs/tattoos

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭byrne_baby_byrn

Thanks Jenna, the tattoojohnny site is excellent. Might be able to come up with a few ideas quicker than I thought. What's the best way to go about checking out a few tattoo shops? Or is it a case that there's a few highly recommended places and you don't stray from them?
    Jay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

I'd say have a look through this forum for a while for the answer to your last question there is a lot of information there and your question is like asking how long is a piece of string, we dont know what style you want etc.
    A good place to start is the "I'll show you mine.." thread as there are a lot of examples of work done there by Irish artists and you might see the style you want there.
    For a back piece I appreciate you would want a good artist but like I say the answers have all been given lots of times here already a bit of research would not go astray.
    good luck.

Advertisement