Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone find GERMAN really hard in the mocks

Options
  • 16-02-2006 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

:( i fail... wut was d comprehension about i didnt have a clue.... for d letter all i wrote was world cup

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

I have mine at 1.30 today :(, But then im finished :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭IbanezFreak

My listening test was really hard. The comprehensions were grand but its hard managing your time between them and the schritliche produktionen and the angawandte grammatik etc. I find the orals are really handy to pick up marks if you learn your rollplays/picture sequences. I got 85% :D

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭stringy

If your looking for grinds in the Dublin area, send me a PM.

I have experience teaching in Germany and currently work in the Education Sector. I can help with listening, oral and written work at all levels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Its the whole timing thing with the german paper! I got homelessness, drug/alcohol and forigners as my schflicke and ausserung!It wznt to bad, the comprehension were on the war and homelesness - the homelesness wz hard! Yeh d aural and oral r d place to pick up d marks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

I rammed my german mock, and at the time i was veyr disappointed because i had really been owrking in german.

Firstly in the real thing, you have your oral grade. the mock orals are a complete joke. the german oral is one of the fairest and most predictable orals on the whole course. it is very posisbel to get a good honour with some hard work.

Secondly on the real paper you always get one considerably easier comprehension something which is not garunteed on a mock. Also your are more perpared due to the oral work for the written. The written is always linked ot the oral somehow, os it sort of cuts the work in half.

And finally though this sucks, comprehensions are always going to be hit and miss. I did my LC last year, and i didnt know the word for flour. There was an entire comprehension about flour. But in general the mocks are hell, they are poorly written and they don't proof them too well. The questions are unbareably vague.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭anna.fun

Found German really easy... got 100% in both Oral and Written Exam... love German...

DEUTSCH IST EINFACH EIN GEILES FACH!!!

Advertisement