Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to perform an Miscellaneous Receipt in Oracle Apps

Options
  • 16-02-2006 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

This is one for any Oracle Apps 11.5.9 Gurus out there.

I am building an interface from a 3rd party Warehouse management system to our Oracle System. Receiving shall be done initially by the 3rd party system (Provia) and then interfaced to Oracle.

One of the scenarios is when goods arrive at the warehouse and there is no expected receipt found matching the goods. Or if there is no documentation with the goods allowing the goods to be received against an expected receipt.

In this case I wish Oracle to perform a Miscellaneous Transaction of type Miscellaneous Receipt into a temporary Quarantine Subinventory until the planner finds the correct expected receipt or creates a purchase order to receive these goods against.

My question is: Is there an Oracle Open Interface or API that will allow me to perform this type of transaction? At the moment I can perform basic receiving and over/under receiving using the Receiving open interface.

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement