Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee Anyone?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Why anyone drinks either Coffee or Wine is beyond me, Coffee is always tasting completely strong and bitter. Wine is always always bitter and completely disgusting!

Coca Cola Addict here averaging 3litres a day. Anyone ever try mixing coca cola with melted ice cream, man is that sweet, anyone know a good diabetes doctor? I may be needing one soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Litcagral

Shrimp wrote:
    don't you not think that if you want to find out which is consumed more then the questions should be which one would you have more rather than favorite one? as my fave might be cappuccino, but I have instant coffee more?

Totally agree. I drink Maxwell House rich roast 99% of the time - the best of the instants IMO but I would probably prefer filter or espresso but I'm stingy and won't pay the rip-off prices out there. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Eminem

I dont drink coffee just tea , And lots of it:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Litcagral

netwhizkid wrote:
    Why anyone drinks either Coffee or Wine is beyond me, Coffee is always tasting completely strong and bitter. Wine is always always bitter and completely disgusting!

Coca Cola Addict here averaging 3litres a day. Anyone ever try mixing coca cola with melted ice cream, man is that sweet, anyone know a good diabetes doctor? I may be needing one soon.

The rest of us are probably wondering how you can drink 3 litres of that muck each day. I haven't had a coke this year yet - I had one last year!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

espresso, doubles, trebles, quadruples etc. usually make myself a pot on my stovetop espresso maker each morning with a nice colombian blend or freshly ground Finca Oriflama from Gautemala.

Oh, and need to use sugar crystals instead of norml sugar.

And after dinner a good blast of either Baileys or Amaretto is a nice addition.

Apparently all this is bad for me, gf keeps banging on about kidney stones. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Don't drink tea and don't drink coffee
    Cover your chin in Yorkshire toffee

Actually I like expresso... but I hate forking out so much for so little.

So mostly I'll drink what ever is in the pot at work.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭kellxor.1337

Eminem wrote:
    I dont drink coffee just tea , And lots of it:)

Respect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Eminem

Thanks . :) I couldnt drink coffee dont like it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Mocha flake all the way. Make a mocha, throw in half a cadburys flake and stir til melted and top with whipped cream. Damn its tasty but i'm gonna turn into one fat bastard with saggy man breasts.

-Funk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Javan, brown sugar and a splash of milk

In your poll I 'spose americano comes closest...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

Wow so much coffee, but caffeines a harmless drug right?, http://www.cannabis.net/weblife.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Kenco, extra rich for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

usually espresso. Singles or doubles more often, but ocassionally I'll go for the "gigante" size that my local sells. It's either a quadruple or quintuple, not exactly certain.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

I like that illy coffee.Find it suits my taste buds best.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

I love em all, from an expresso to a sweet as fcuk startbucks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

Thanks for voting, it has been very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

orange mocha frappuccino!! \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Any type of coffee is fine for me as long as it keeps me awake when I have boring work to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

i must be the origianal coffe addict.i have cut down thou, i only drink bout 6 PINTS of coffee a day now used to be 9. i dont care what it is as long as its very strong. how bad is that ???

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Caffeine addy here too.

Any of the above, but a mocha or americano would be tops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

definately mocha, it the only coffee i really drink, cant stand instant coffee! would usually only drink it once or twice a week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Americano for me.....although most day's i put up with 2 or so cups of instant coffee at home

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

Instant all the way, all the others leave me feeling dehydrated and they're unnecessarily expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

i will have a cafe latte, i hate the taste of instant coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

It was espresso (Mainlining the caffeine!) until I gave up coffee about a month ago.

Advertisement