Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

k750i mp3 player problem

• 16-02-2006 12:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

copied a few mp3s onto my memory card and went to play them. Some of the file names arent being displayed right. The name of the file is in the same format as ones that display correctly: song no. - album - song title.mp3. The ID3v2Tag info is also the same.
    Anyone know whats wrong?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭half_dead

This happened only once with my old one...

Turn off and on again and look in the file (not the player) for the mp3's and sent to a new file/playlist... and Roberts yer fathers brother!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

turned it off and on and can see the full file names in the file manager alright but done see any option there in the "More" section to add or send to a playlist.
    Pretty ****e way of having to do it especially seeing as i wan to copy a few hundred mp3s on to it.

Advertisement