Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How D4 Are You?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Pythia wrote:
    I'm not registered, but I presume I'd score quite highly.

Snob!

Edit: Yea!! I used my 1500th post to call Pythia a snob! And it was worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

irlrobins wrote:
    Snob!

Go back to your Eng students!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

It's a trick. Only a D4 head would be so smug as to register and take the quiz. So I didn't.

I win. :v:

Go on the Northside! True Dubs etc. And so forth...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

53% 8 out of 15 answers were right.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

6% not bad i guess

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Pythia wrote:

Ugh. Go back to Willie Wonka, Oompa Loompa!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Pythia wrote:

shocked and mildly appalled

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Ugh. Go back to Willie Wonka, Oompa Loompa!

I remember singing that song in the Merrion back in the old schooldays... Always a larf...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

ha 0%!!! if the questions were a bit different i might have got 20-50%.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

If anybody has to register on bebo to find out if they're d4 then they fail automatically.

• Advertisement

Scraggs wrote:
    shocked and mildly appalled

Not in the least bit surprised.... She's more D4 than I am!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Anto and Moe

I think I should get 100% for actually living in D4, but if I could be bothered to register with Bebo I'd probably end up closer to zero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I really don't like Bebo... screw having to register.
    Concur... Actually, I was rather disturbed to find out that I must've registered on that ages and ages ago, cos there's a SebtheBum page, and it's definitely me. Must've been off my face tbh.

Anyway, all I have to do is login, but I still ain't doin that...

Laziness ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Im too scared to take the test cos i bet I think I could score high-i dunno why but I think I would.Even though I'm a flannerys and coppers girl and hate bondi with a passion.....But I love the oc,pink clothes and having blonde highlights in my hair.......But then I love gaa and munster rugby and love to see leinster lose...but then I am partial to saying 'oh my gosh'...nah cant do the test,results would freak me out

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Bondi is a knack hole.

panda100 wrote:
    Im too scared to take the test cos i bet I think I could score high-i dunno why but I think I would.Even though I'm a flannerys and coppers girl and hate bondi with a passion.....But I love the oc,pink clothes and having blonde highlights in my hair.......But then I love gaa and munster rugby and love to see leinster lose...but then I am partial to saying 'oh my gosh'...nah cant do the test,results would freak me out

Panda - Indecisive as always. :p

irlrobins wrote:

oh no i just snorted out loud like scraggs too!I'm not indecisive,i am just thorough in my thoughts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

irlrobins wrote:
    rofl... Classic.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Sangre wrote:
    If anybody has to register on bebo to find out if they're d4 then they fail automatically.
    So true. Think I got 60%, did it earlier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

6%. Outstanding.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

elmyra wrote:
    Nope, impressed. Didn't think I was so recognisable since I un-blonded my hair. Where was I?!
    You were in the library, so I didn't say hi. The red suits you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

Sangre wrote:
    Bondi is a knack hole.
    seriously are u actually james carroll cause if u are, is it too late to put my hat in the ring for president cause u do fcuk all mate ur on this 24/7

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

26% ...

panda100 wrote:
    oh no i just snorted out loud like scraggs too!

see its contagious!! I blame rainbow...

YEESSS!
    13% unlucky for some but lucky for me!I think it was coppers that swung it and the whole being a doctor thing,and me wearing pennys clothes!

ok this is weird... i did some snooping i went through some of the peoples profiles that took the quiz and went to their friends and then their friends and ended up back to me... this happened twice! what a small world!
    yes i am a bebo addict

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

0% im fairly shocked. i didnt think it would be that low.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

the 13% that a repatriated Meathman surely deserves!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

You were in the library, so I didn't say hi. The red suits you.

aw thank you, it was better but it's all faded now. I think i might go back to blonde.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Scraggs wrote:
    ok this is weird... i did some snooping i went through some of the peoples profiles that took the quiz and went to their friends and then their friends and ended up back to me... this happened twice! what a small world!
    yes i am a bebo addict

I'm totally addicted, I also have a theory of a six degrees of bebo separtion.....I believe you're connected to everyone on bebo by a maximum of six friend-of friend-of friend links....uh...I believe...

Advertisement