Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How D4 Are You?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Actually true in real life too, Bebo just proves it...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Bebo is the black hole of time. You can go in and come out the other side with all clocks one or two hours ahead. Odd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 BESS Boy

60% Score! Im like so D4, that if I got any more Id like be a nerd, but got so well to not be a boggar like those who got 0%, seriously like, who would admitt to that and think its something to be proud of:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

BESS Boy wrote:
    60% Score! Im like so D4, that if I got any more Id like be a nerd, but got so well to not be a boggar like those who got 0%, seriously like, who would admitt to that and think its something to be proud of:confused:

Someone called "BESS Boy" getting over 50% in the "how D4 are you quiz"!?! Now I've heard it all!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

it pretty obvious - joke account tbh

• Advertisement

Hang on, a BESS Boy who has his only post on the UCD forums?

Anyone fancy a witch-hunt? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I'm strangely proud of my 0%. I recognise you Elmyra - I've seen you everywhere for the past few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Really? People should say hi when they see me, it's weird to think people are recognising you when you're not even noticing. I didn't think I was that noticeable!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

0%.... thank focking christ!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

BESS Boy wrote:

Might be a WUM but Sandymount all the way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭rasher_b2

I got 6%...but only because I'm too much of a bum to go out and get a job:v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

6%....I'm liking that!....the Roscommon in me coming out then i guess!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

elmyra wrote:
    I'm totally addicted, I also have a theory of a six degrees of bebo separtion.....I believe you're connected to everyone on bebo by a maximum of six friend-of friend-of friend links....uh...I believe...

It's three degrees in seperation in Ireland-seriously!

Also must disagree with the question 'what do you want to do when your older?'.I'm not trying to 'up' my score but I do think wanting to be a doctor is considered quite d4ish.I mean half the people in med went to the institute!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

panda100 wrote:
    Also must disagree with the question 'what do you want to do when your older?'.I'm not trying to 'up' my score but I do think wanting to be a doctor is considered quite d4ish.

Actually I think they'd be more interested in becoming a plastic surgeon. :v:

In fairness, it's not really fair that anyone with the ambition to be a doctor is D4... half of Med is International, that can hardly be D4!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

TheVan wrote:
    6%....I'm liking that!....the Roscommon in me coming out then i guess!
    ha i got 6%, must mean roscommon ppl are 6% D4

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

20% Although I've never really tried to be very D4ish. I tend to try not to be to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I got 0%.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

6%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

0%

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

20%!! Oh my God, so I'm blonde and live in Dublin 4, but I'm from Limerick, had to survive the horrors of state education and am happiest freezing my ass of in Thomond Park, as I've been doing for the last twenty years before all the munster tourists found out where it was ... how did I get 20%!

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

only 13%

and that after 3+1/2 years of living here....
    seems you have to be born with the special D4 je ne sais quoi to score highly on that quizz

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

meowCat wrote:
    only 13%

and that after 3+1/2 years of living here....

It's not about living in D4, it's so much more than that, loike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

irlrobins wrote:
    It's not about living in D4, it's so much more than that, loike.
    Oh god, that reminds me of King's Hospital's motto:

It's not just a school, it's a way of life

To which I, rather predictably replied; Fcuk you, if I wanted to spend my secondary school days in a goddammed cliquey leisure centre I would've gone to Centre Parks, I pay a ****load of money to get an EDUCATION.

Sorry, rant over, what were we talkin about again?:o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

rofl, kings hospital. full of focking boggers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭aliqueenb

awh man i click on the link on the first page to do the quiz but it just brings me to the bebeo homepage!!!...whats wrong??...help me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Lot of old threads being dug up recently...

aliqueenb wrote: »
    awh man i click on the link on the first page to do the quiz but it just brings me to the bebeo homepage!!!...whats wrong??...help me!!!

It's at this place.

Advertisement