Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dick Roche Loses The Plot and condemns Ireland to 3rd World Status

Options
  • 16-02-2006 1:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭

A report in 2002 from his own civil servants where Dick ( Dempsey then) was told to ensure competition by amending the Building regulations for carrier neutral ducting installations was published 4 years ago THIS WEEK. The dept of the Environment has done nothing since and Dick has been in charge most of these last four years.

Today Dick published the Critical Infrastructure Bill , 78 pages of waffle in my opnion No thought has been given to Communications systems at all, Dick wasnt to build Incinerators and pipelines. The gobsh1te included Aquaducts FFS :(:(

Probably a damn fine idea...were anyone to see a TD, to get Comms systems such as inter MAN connector fibres along with carrier neutral masts and fibre wraps on ESB lines included in this Bill or else nothing useful will be done for another 4 years....not if Dick Roche has anything to do with it anyway :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

The Victorian Hydralic power system in part of London was sold to a telecoms company that drained it and stuffed it full of Fibre :)

So Aquaducts is better than nothing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭IT Loser

Dick Roche once came to my Parents front door...ooohhh twenty-five odd years ago. He was claiming that his Govt [I think FG made it back in anyways] had secured Secondary level educational facilities for the village [i.e a school]

First, the school never materialised. Second, it turns out that the local glitterati, such as the owners of abbatoirs, small shops and petrol pumps and he local Constabulary [this is the 80's remember!] were the ones really pushing for the school, so that the council trash and their ilk could use the new school, and the Convents and Brothers in Bray be reserved for their like.

Dickless Roche isn't losing the plot. He lost it a long time ago. He takes his orders from local Mob. "Minister Roche"....sounds as ridiculous as "Frank Bruno, Heavyweight Champion of the World" As for this rep he has as a number cruncher and academic par excellence, well he can read my palm and then crunch on my 4 knuckles in 15 months when he comes a-shuffling looking for votes. Stepin-Fetchit. He's only in there cos "Jay Jocob" [as Bertrand Aherne kept calling him] was total rubbich.

Advertisement