Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who wants to be "the janitor"?

• 16-02-2006 2:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

I am doing a paranormal magazine which i've been talking about on the paranormal board.
    Anyway I have a section of the mag called "the back door" its a page i've left open to be looked after by someone who will be known as "the janitor", am looking to see if anyone from Conspiracy wants to handle the page - it will be covering anything like conspiracy theory ufo anything in that area.

You will have control of the page (within reason!). It will be done once a month and whereas i'd like to keep it as irish as possible "the back door" can cover anything!

Anyone interested, pm me.

6th

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

i'll sticky this for a little while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

miju wrote:
    i'll sticky this for a little while

Appreciated!

6th

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement