Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pink dress on "You're a Star"

• 16-02-2006 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

I was wondering if anyone out there knows where I could get a dress like the one worn by Ciara McGinn on Sunday's (12th Feb) episode of "You're a Star"?

Unfortunately I don't have any pics, but it's dusty pink, a strappy "floaty" style and it's a mid-calf length dress. It also had a pink satin ribbon around the waist.

I'd absolutely love a dress like this, so if anyone has spotted it (or indeed anything similar), I'd really appreciate your help!

Thanks guys. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Find out who does the costumes from the credits at the end and send them a mail - eg john.smith@rte.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Pinx

That's a great idea, thanks Doctor J!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭mel(",)

i no arnotts uesta always do d clothes 4 yas but mayb they changed now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 angelbabe2112

i think this is something similar to what your looking for. (but not exactly sure short term memory and all that)
    go on to www.kays.ie and look for item no. D40925
    ok im not that great with instructions but hope ya get to see it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Oh, if you find out where to get it, please post!! I loved it, so swirly and cute!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Summerjones

That dress was absolutely beautiful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Laura Ingolls Wilder may have one to spare

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

who needs a pic, when you can have video!

http://www.rte.ie/tv/star/video_20060212.html

Advertisement