Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Badminton in Waterford?

• 16-02-2006 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

:) Hi all :)

I( was wondering if anyone could help me, i love badminton but don't know where to go in waterford to play, anyone know of any where?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Dunmore Badminton Club in the old Brasscock Church near Ballinakill is a very friendly club and has all grades of players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

The Waterford City Badminton Club is open to beginners every Wednesday night I think. It's located on Lady Lane and they recently put up a sign stating what times they are open at. Don't be surprised if the day I gave you is wrong because I only saw the sign once!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭JMcL

The Waterford City Badminton Club is open to beginners every Wednesday night I think. It's located on Lady Lane and they recently put up a sign stating what times they are open at. Don't be surprised if the day I gave you is wrong because I only saw the sign once!

Club nights on Tuesday-Thursday. Beginners on Wednesdays, generally more advanced players on Tuesdays. Runs from around 8pm to 10.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭newme2006

Thanks for that, is the one near ballinakil open all the time??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Wednesday night is club night and new members are welcome. The club is open for members that want to book the court from 9am everyday. The club has social nights too.:D :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭pp_me129

Friday night at 7:15 to 9:15 is good also(thats when i go) is good in the lady lane club(the best) 2 euro For the night we have a lounge to go "chill in" 2 wooden courts You sould try all the places and see which suits u the most

Advertisement