Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Celtic Tattooing in Dublin?

Options
  • 16-02-2006 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I've been thinking of losing my tattooing virginity for some years now and I think it's high time I got around to it. So I'm looking for recommendations for a tattooist in Dublin who does good celtic work. I'm thinking it will be big and on my back so cost would be a factor i imagine.

Also I'm wondering can anyone recommend good books so that I can pick the design, a cetlic art book or whatever.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Have a look at the book of Kells colouring books in the trinity library, perfect as tatoo stencils.

Gav in Zulu is good, have a look at some of my work on the "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" thread.

It is a shame but there are not a lot of good Celtic artists in Ireland.
    Check out as well, Mick in Stigmata-Tau in Swords, he is very good at celtic.
    Robyn, from Czech republic who works sometimes as a guest in snakebite is awesome at Celtic.
    Also atatooed in Bray are supposed to be good, Paul and Badger are the artists.

Advertisement