Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW GnR Music - Three threads merged into one here!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭robz150

http://www.albumvote.co.uk/news/news.php?id=1187

The chances of Gun N’ Roses releasing their long awaited Chinese Democracy album this year have increased following the confirmation that the band will headline the Novarock festival in Burgenland, Austria over the weekend of June 15-17.
    The official website confirms that Guns N’ Roses will appear with Metallica, Placebo, Tool, Massive Attack, Hard-Fi and Alice in Chains.

Bravewords reports that Guns N’ Roses are also set to headline the Rock in Rio festival (Portugal) May 27 and the Gods of Metal Festival (Italy) June 3-4.

big grin http://www.novarock.at/

Now those leaks make sense Yes/No

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

yeah i really think we will see it by the summer. end of the year at the latest. I hope anyway. Temptation to visit Lisbon is really really high!

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

And they are confirmed to play Download too, Sunday night I imagine.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=48652

ah what!!i simply want to go now. or hope they decide to play here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Guns N' Roses doing the festivals... nice.

Know this is off-topic but can someone explain how Alice in Chains are too?

• Advertisement

Holy s*^t Gun N’ Roses and Motley Crew 2 days before Metallica what to do. I might get a ticket but at the same time there is a big chance that it could be cancelled imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Guns N' Roses doing the festivals... nice.

Know this is off-topic but can someone explain how Alice in Chains are too?

Jerry Cantrell singing and guitaring, Mike Inez bassing and Sean Kinney drumming.

Guns oohhhhh icant wait!!

i wonder who il be in the touring band?replacing buckethead like.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

that website talks as if it is the original lineup. before someone corrects me, i know it isnt

dimerocks wrote:
    i wonder who il be in the touring band?replacing buckethead like.

Might not need to, they have 2 Guitarists Finck and Fortus. Richard Fortus gave an interview a few months ago where he said he was going back into the studio so he could of been replacing Bucketheads parts. Although I know Finck did a few solos on the 2002 tour. If theres a replacement I thinks Velvet Revolvers Guitarist would be worth a shot:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭Snake Pliisken

that would be a night to remember, i hope axl isnt as much of a primadonna as he was 10 years ago(i know he is by the way)

that would be a night to remember, i hope axl isnt as much of a primadonna as he was 10 years ago(i know he is by the way)

sorry didnt mean to post twice
    :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Or even four times? :)

Hmm, saw them at Slane in '91, maybe I should renew old acquaintances...

• Advertisement

i dont like motley crue, espicially tommy lee. I hope another group will support axl(I willnot call them guns'n'roses) , one who i could listen to.

Advertisement