Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindlestown Park

Options
  • 16-02-2006 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Looking at purchasing a 3 bed house in Kindlestown Park overlooking the green and I was wondering if all you locals can provide feedback on the area.

I like the idea of a smaller more mature development rather than Charlesland's high density but I am open to suggestions

All information on the area and amenities would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭v-deniso

There seem to be a good few people looking at this post but as yet no replies.

In cases people dont know the area in question as you come from Bray continue through the lights at Hessetts auctioneers and go as far as Tesco. At the pedestrian lights there turn right and the estate is on the left as you go up the hill.

As far as I am aware it's a mixture of council and private houses but with a large open green it seemed nice enough.

Any news would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

It definitely has a reputation of being a rough estate. Maybe no one wanted to say that?

I know a couple of perfectly nice families living there though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Valmont

Im sure the majority of people living there are upstanding citizens but most of the bad apples of the town live there also. The last time I walked through Kindlestown, I got pelted with stones.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

Valmont wrote:
    Im sure the majority of people living there are upstanding citizens but most of the bad apples of the town live there also. The last time I walked through Kindlestown, I got pelted with stones.
    thats mild compared to a few things that have happened to me
    came out one morning to go to work and my car covered in dog poo!
    in the grill under the wipers too.Car keyed, electric mirrors kicked off 8
    cars in one night Guards cant do anything,although they do know who it is
    apart from been minors who have to catch them in the act apparently:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭jellybaby21

Most of the troublemakers in fact nearly all the troublemakers aren't even from kindlestown they are coming from burnaby lawns it depends which road you're moving onto and i wouldn't call it a rough estate either:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭IT Loser

The last job I worked on in Bray I was helped by a chap from Kindles...he was salt of the earth and thought nothing of helping me out and sharing his lunch. bad eggs mess it up for everyone.

Advertisement