Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To mister Canteen Correspondent

Options
13»

Comments

trekkypj wrote:

Nope, not worth it. That's a point of view thing. And maybe I was a bit harsh, but you have posted quite a bit about it.

I'm not trying to tell you how to think. I agree that some people won't like the CC article. I like it and for that reason I'll defend it. I can't help it, it's in my nature to argue these things. I know it's not exactly fashionable to be the dissenting voice, but to be honest I don't give two figs what other people think of my views. But I'll defend them, oh yes indeedy.

Nor am I trying to make you look like an idiot. But you annoyed me when you started demanding quotes, so I responded. Try not to hold it against me, eh? :rolleyes:
    Fair enough, I can't turn down a good debate, I spend a lot of time doing it on other forums so naturally I went right for it here.
    I really thought that article was bad because of its attempts at humour, its claim to analyse relationships I think it was but then just reported 2 mins of a nearby conversation.
    Satire's not easily well done, and I don't think that was a successful attempt, not by a long shot.

I didn't like it, other people might. Hopefully the last one is better.

And you annoyed me when you wouldnt provide any quote and I pushed it - so we're even eh? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭trekkypj

bluewolf wrote:
    And you annoyed me when you wouldnt provide any quote and I pushed it - so we're even eh? ;)

Absolutely. :)

Advertisement