Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wheels

Options
  • 16-02-2006 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hey

How much would it cost to buy 4 steel wheels no alloys etc. Goin to an opel dealer anybody have any idea???? thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Try a breakers yard, be much cheaper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Have to agree with Onkle51, I got a set of standard wheels for my Micra in the scrappy for €80. All the tyres were in good condition aswell.

The scrap yard across from the Red Cow is the best, lots of cars + it's relativly cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

why would you want steel wheels?

you may be able to buy them cheaply off a dealer. any base models that got alloys added on would hae a set of steel wheels left over.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

colm_mcm wrote:
    you may be able to buy them cheaply off a dealer. any base models that got alloys added on would hae a set of steel wheels left over.

I've been given steel wheels free from dealers before otherwise they'd have been in the skip.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

I got 2 steel wheels free from Crossons ! Just ask the stroeman on the quiet !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭imalwayshappy

What dealers did u go 2 to get the free wheels?

Advertisement