Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IP Address For PSP

• 16-02-2006 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I have everything set up perfectly for my network connection. but when i chose to obtain the ip address for the connection the operation times out. I then chose to put in the ip manually but when i put it in i have to press left and i cant continue trhe set up if i chose manual. Any help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭AndyPipkin2007

prop something wrong with, the router, is that what what your using, mine works great with netgear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Kev The Catbag

No its the psp thats the problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

well it seems people are mighty useless answering this question ive asked 3 times on the sticky thread above.

I have a problem with connecting to places outside of my house.

I go scan automatically and it does, but then i dont have a wep code or something, how do you connect to place soutside, public access points...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

well it seems people are mighty useless answering this question ive asked 3 times on the sticky thread above.

I go scan automatically and it does, but then i dont have a wep code or something, how do you connect to place soutside, public access points...

If you don't have a wep code, then you will have to get one. A wep code is a code that is there to stop unwanted people from accessing a private wireless network. If it is in a public place like Mc Donald's, they give you a card at the desk when you purchase your food. I think there is a wep code on it, you get 30 mins use. Only some restaurants do it though. If you are in a public wireless place, eg. a pub or hotel, then ask for the wep code. Put that into your psp and that should be it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

Mine was really simple set up with netgear router.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

It seems you think this place is some sort of personalised googling service where people have nothing better to do than answering questions that are easily answered with one google search...............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

He's right. If you've asked three times and nobody answered it's probably because the question was, A) Dumb B) Already answered or C) Googleable...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

well there was a topic about it on , and i have googled it to no avail, its quicker then posting here, plus most of it isnt ireland related.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

prop something wrong with, the router, is that what what your using, mine works great with netgear.
    same here. the nergear is a lovely little piece i think.

Advertisement